We are looking for Product Managers who:
- Are data-loving, customer-focused, driven, and passionate about creating world-class experiences through well designed products
- Enjoy driving data-driven product decisions by providing insights and quantitative analysis.
- Truly enjoy working in a team and collaborating with others to understand, discover and recommend ways to optimize our product and improve user experience using data
- Relish in connecting the dots and finding patterns in data and help drive product roadmap with insights
- Are self-driven, self-initiated and love seeing things through to completion on time.
- Enjoy working on details, but never forgetting the big picture.
- Always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find.
What you will do:
- Conduct analyses to drive decisions and make product recommendations on existing and future products
- Define and implement tracking and feedback mechanism around key product features which will help gather actionable insights
- Deliver effective presentations of findings to multiple levels of stakeholders, including creating visual displays of quantitative information
- Create and maintain product analytics reports, iteratively improve on the dashboard to focus on critical business and product metrics
- Participate and support product development and go-to-market activities in collaboration with Project Management, Marketing, Sales and User Support
- Collaborate with Project Management, User Support, User Experience, and Engineering to ensure the resolution of top user issues
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- Experience with business intelligence or analytics tools
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Experience scripting in SQL is a plus!
- Interest and aptitude in data, metrics and numbers
- An unwavering commitment to data integrity and quality work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You strive in a self-organized environment with high attention to detail
- You have experience working in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment (we are an Agile Scrum team)
- Experience in the Human Capital Management and/or Psychology industry is a plus