What You Will Do
As a data engineer on this team, you will work closely with a talented team of Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Product Managers to build robust and transparent data pipelines to ensure the data platform is at an enterprise level. Additionally:
- you will develop, test, and maintain scalable data applications/pipelines that process large volumes of data to provide high quality datasets for analytical and machine learning use-cases.
- you will build measures of data quality and develop automated tests to ensure the quality of data powered features within Pulsifi products.
- you will transform raw dataset into analytical-ready dataset to support data powered features within Pulsifi products.
- you will perform code and documentation reviews as well as tackle challenging bug fixes.
- you will work in accordance with applicable policies, processes, and procedures constituting Pulsifi’s Information Security Management System (ISMS), this includes but not limited to Pulsifi’s information security policy, data protection policy, clean desk and screen policy, and password management policy.
- you are empathetic to work on a well-functioning and communicative team, setting a high bar for yourself and supporting your team to be the best that they can be.
- you are always looking to learn and improve – an independent self-learner who loves to share what you find.
We’d Be Super Excited If You Have:
- solid programming skill in Python.
- experience in analyzing and improving SQL performance.
- hands-on experience in cloud technologies (AWS, GCP preferred) and container technology tools (Docker).
- courage to own mistakes, reflect and take feedback with maturity and a willingness to improve.