We are looking for Data Engineers who:
- Are passionate about truly changing the world and making a big impact by contributing to the development of a significant product that will impact the future of HR globally
- Truly enjoy working in a team and collaborating with others to understand, discover and recommend ways to optimize our product and improve user experience using data
- Are always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find
- Have a self-driven work ethic – self-starters who love taking initiative and seeing things through to completion
What you will do:
- Work along with our team of Data Scientists and IT Engineers in the development of our product that is set to transform how organizations identify and develop talent.
- Contribute to data extraction and aggregation strategies
- Create and build data pipeline architecture for optimal data collection.
- Tight collaboration with the technical team (software engineers and data scientists) to ensure optimal data delivery which is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- Strategize and create web crawling tools
- Identify, design and implement internal process improvements such as automating manual processes, data delivery and re-designing cloud infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Build the infrastructure required for data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, NoSQL, or unstructured data technologies.
- Work with stakeholders including C-Suite and tech team to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and assisting data scientists in building and optimizing our product into an innovative leader.
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- Bachelor degree required with at least 1-2 years’ experience in a Data Engineer role, preferably with a degree in statistics, engineering, mathematics or any other quantitative field.
- Have development experience using Python
- Working knowledge of SQL and experience in relational databases, as well as working familiarity with a variety of other NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Neo4J, etc).
- Familiar with designing and building data pipelines for modern cloud-based analytics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to comprehend and troubleshoot from a data & design point of view, and propose sustainable solutions
- Experience with monitoring and orchestrating data pipelines
- Experience with popular cloud platforms and container technology tools
- Experience with installation and maintenance of Linux and Linux-based applications
- Experience in AWS cloud services.
- Fresh graduates who are keen to learn & work on cloud technology are also encouraged to apply