We are looking for an Executive Assistant who:
- Has advanced planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Is a strong communicator both written and verbal.
- Takes a proactive approach in problem solving.
- Is always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who thrive in an environment that requires constant growth and learning.
What you will do:
- Manage both the Co-Founder and Chief Business Officers’ calendar and schedules, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Make travel arrangements and coordinate logistics for domestic and international travel, including flights, hotels, and ground transportation.
- Attend key meetings and take shorthand notes.
- Draft and respond to calls, emails, create memos, prepare presentations, and prepare other documentation or content as needed.
- Maintain and organize important files, claims, documents and facilitate easy access to important information.
- Provide administrative support like file management, note taking, data entry and event planning for company events.
- Conduct research to provide both executives with relevant information to accomplish their duties.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and discretion with sensitive information pertaining to both executives and the company.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, such as clients, partners, vendors, investors, and employees.
- Plan and execute projects, manage deadlines & follow ups and delegate tasks.
- Assist with personal errands, if required.
- Work in accordance with applicable policies, processes, and procedures constituting Pulsifi’s Information Security Management System (ISMS), this includes but not limited to Pulsifi’s information security policy, data protection policy, clean desk and screen policy, and password management policy.
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, with a keen interest in working with people.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel, Google Suite applications.
- Experience using HubSpot or other equivalent CRM software would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills, with a strong eye for detail.
- Ability to manage different tasks and priorities simultaneously.