We are looking for a Finance & Admin Executive who is:
- Able to manage different tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Analytical, resourceful, accurate, proactive, and results-oriented.
- Collaborative and truly enjoys working with others to be a good team player.
What you will do:
- Assist in preparing full sets of accounts, handle & monitor accounts payable and accounts receivables of Pulsifi and its related companies.
- Verify expense claims and vendors’ invoices, arrange and manage all payments in a timely manner.
- Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered.
- Take charge of payroll administration and coordinate with the People & Culture Team to ensure smooth and efficient payroll processing.
- Be responsible for daily office administration duties for Pulsifi to ensure efficient and smooth running of daily operations.
- Liaise with external parties on auditing, tax, secretarial matters, bankers, suppliers & etc.
- Take on other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties specified by the Management.
- Work in accordance with applicable policies, processes, and procedures constituting Pulsifi’s Information Security Management System (ISMS). This includes but is not limited to the organization’s Information Security Policy, Data Protection Policy, Clean Desk & Screen Policy & Password Management Policy.
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Admin or related fields or Professional Certificate and 1-2 years working experience in accounting/finance/admin.
- Proficiency in bookkeeping practices, accounting terminology, basic accounting standards and legislation, and filing systems.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS-Office & Accounting Software.
- Effective communication skills, both written & oral.