We are looking for a team player who is able to effectively collaborate across different functional teams such as product and sales while overseeing the overall promotion of our company’s brand and products. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for developing marketing strategies, partnerships, and supporting lead generation efforts. You will also be tasked with developing marketing budgets and be proficient in using data to drive marketing decisions.
Finally, you will be in charge of managing our company’s website, social media, CRM tools, PR communications, and client marketing engagement activities.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy.
If you are passionate about being involved in a new product that is at the forefront of evolving the future of HR globally, we would love to talk with you.
- Developing a marketing strategy and narrative that maximizes the conversion of target audience interest into actionable leads.
- Collaborating with the product development teams on our product narrative.
- Collaborating with the sales team to identify, target, and qualify prospects, supporting sales, and lead generation efforts.
- Collaborating with partners on joint go-to-market activities.
- Understanding and developing marketing budgets, including tracking and analysis of market campaign outcomes that help drive future strategies and decisions.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning, evaluating, and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the company’s products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
- Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, marketing plan and lead generation for the B2B market.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment that supports each other regardless of job function.