We are looking for a Marketing Lead who is:
- Able to effectively collaborate across different functional teams such as product and sales while overseeing the overall promotion of our company’s brand and products.
- Always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find & thrive in an environment that requires constant growth and learning
- Passionate about being involved in a new product that is at the forefront of evolving the future of HR globally
What you will do:
- Develop a marketing strategy and narrative that maximizes the conversion of target audience interest into actionable leads.
- Collaborate with the product development teams on our product narrative.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify, target, and qualify prospects, supporting sales, and lead generation efforts.
- Collaborate with partners on joint go-to-market activities.
- Understand and develop marketing budgets, including tracking and analysis of market campaign outcomes that help drive future strategies and decisions.
- Develop and manage advertising campaigns.
- Organize company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Build brand awareness and positioning, evaluating, and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Direct, plan, and coordinate marketing efforts.
- Communicate the marketing plan to various stakeholders.
- Develop each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Research demand for the company’s products and services.
- Evaluate competitors.
- Handle social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or master degree in marketing, business administration
- Experience with creating marketing campaigns, marketing strategies, marketing plans, and lead generation for the B2B market.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment that supports each other regardless of job function.