We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who:
- Work with the marketing team to create and execute campaigns across multiple channels, including email, social media, PPC, and content marketing.
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar to ensure timely delivery of content and messaging across all channels.
- Create and manage marketing assets such as landing pages, email templates, and other collateral.
- Ensuring brand identity is consistent across campaigns, maintaining a high standard throughout.
- Lead the delivery of multiple projects across a variety of creative and marketing channels, including print and digital media.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales and customer success, to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging and branding.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, preferences, and trends, and use insights to inform marketing strategies and tactics.
- Maintaining a culture of testing and learning to drive continuous improvement of messaging and market segmentation.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance and use data to continuously improve marketing ROI.
- Assist with trade show and event planning, including booth design, logistics, and promotion.
- Assist with competitor and industry research.
- Maintain and update CRM customer data.
- Work in accordance with applicable policies, processes, and procedures constituting Pulsifi’s Information Security Management System (ISMS). This includes but is not limited to the organization’s Information Security Policy, Data Protection Policy, Clean Desk & Screen Policy & Password Management Policy.
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing, preferably in a SaaS or technology business.
- Highly creative with experience in devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- A good understanding of brand communication and demographics with a sound knowledge of marketing strategy.
- Experienced in the creation on valuable content marketing, both video and written content.
- A solid understanding of campaign management, marketing automation, email marketing and social media.
- Highly organised, with attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise effectively to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with CRM/marketing automation tools, preferably HubSpot.
- Knowledge in design software, Figma and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to make informed decisions.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and the ability to work independently.
Background Might Include: Campaign Manager, Email Marketing, Social Marketing, Digital Marketing, B2B Marketing, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, Marketing
If you are a creative and results-driven marketer with a passion for technology and a desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Understanding working hours required due to time zones with the core team located in Singapore, Malaysia, and the UK.