We are looking for People & Culture Interns who:
- Have excellent planning and organizational skills
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Truly enjoy working in a team and collaborating with others to understand, discover and recommend ways of working
- Are always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find & thrive in an environment that requires constant growth and learning
What you will do:
- Assist in planning employer branding designs and campaign execution
- Collaborate with the Sr People Executive on employment pass applications & renewals for our employees
- Support in preparing data on our employee engagement surveys, stay interviews and pulse chats for analysis
- Review and compare compensation & benefit offerings, e.g.market salary information, medical insurance plans, etc
- Update our internal databases with new and updated employee data
- Coordination onboarding and offboarding whenever needed and ensuring documentation is in place
- Participate in brainstorming, organizing & executing team engagement activities
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Posting job advertisements to our company website, job boards and social media platforms.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Work in accordance with applicable policies, processes, and procedures constituting Pulsifi’s Information Security Management System (ISMS), this includes but not limited to Pulsifi’s information security policy, data protection policy, clean desk and screen policy, and password management policy.
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or studying towards a degree in human resources management or related field, with a keen interest in working with people
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills, with a strong eye for detail.