We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who:
- Have experience in conducting end-to-end data analysis and communicating with non-technical audiences.
- Are passionate about solving difficult problems creatively.
- Are multiple disciplinary and independent thinkers.
- Can articulate their own thinking even in conflicts.
- Can learn and apply new knowledge/techniques on the fly.
- Can demonstrate a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
What you will do:
- Working in a cross functional project team whose responsibilities include requirement gathering, experiment designs, data analysis, report generation and result communication.
- Designing, implementing and deploying machine learning systems to support product features.
- Developing the best practices to ensure data reproducibility and fairness.
- Proactively seeking an opportunity to improve the product. This could be a new technology, a more efficient model or a new paradigm looking at the problems.
- Providing guidance and advice regarding data analytics to other team members.
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- Having advanced degrees in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Natural Science and other related fields.
- Having 3+ years of experience in the field of data analytics or equivalent level of maturity.
- Fluent in at least one of the computer languages such as Python, R, Julia.
- Having experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Neural Network, and Knowledge Graph.
- Having working knowledge in MLOps tools such as DVC, Mlflow, Kubeflow, Tensorboard, etc.
- Having working knowledge in data engineering tools such as Big Query, Airflow, SQL databases, Prefect, etc