We are looking for Engineers who:
- Are customer-focused, driven and passionate in creating premier experiences through well designed, tested and maintainable code-bases
- Always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find
- Are team-focused, pragmatic engineers who enjoy working on small, agile teams
- Have a self-driven work ethic – a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion
- Have passion in building products that are fun and easy to use
- Enjoy collaborating with other engineers & cross functional teams to ensure the successful deployment of products into the market and ultimately customer satisfaction.
What you will do:
- Oversee all aspects of software and product testing within Pulsifi. This may include developing test strategies, drawing up test documents, identifying faults and reviewing QA reports.
- Meet with software engineering & product team to determine quality assurance parameters
- Design and develop automation scripts and ensure scripts are executable on CICD tool.
- Contribute and work with QA Engineers to design, maintain and update existing test scripts.
- Define and improve testing practices, tools, and processes with the goal of verifying new features and preventing regressions.
- Monitor and ensure each change achieves its business KPI on production.
- Mentor quality assurance junior team members, including conducting training sessions, test reviews, and other methods necessary to help them advance their knowledge in quality assurance.
- Report issues and risks discovered to your Manager / Quality Assurance lead in a clear manner so that risks are mitigated.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Respond to requests from the engineering, product & management team
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- Previous experience working as a QA Automation Engineer with detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing and testing protocols.
- Experience with automated regression testing on front-end web applications and back-end API
- Experience with performance, profiling & load testing
- Experience or familiar with Agile development/process
- Excellent analytical skills
- An unwavering commitment to data integrity and quality work
- Solid communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Experience working in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment (we are an Agile Scrum team)