Are you curious, driven, and passionate about people? We’re looking for you.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Complete your application below.
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for developers who:
- Are customer-focused, driven and passionate in creating premier experiences through well designed, tested and maintainable code-bases
- Always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find.
- Are team-focused, pragmatic engineers who enjoy working on small, agile teams
- Are self-driven work ethic – a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion
- Have a strong passion for building products that are fun and easy to use
- Enjoys collaborating with other engineers, reviewing code, and making recommendations on technique or approach
What you will do:
- Turn requirements such as wireframes, prototypes and interactive user interfaces into fully functional and highly performing responsive websites
- Developing internal and external RESTful web services
- Work collaboratively with other engineers, UX designers and Product Manager to drive high-quality, on-time deliverables
- Providing technical expertise and peer code reviews to other team members
- Assisting in quality assurance process and customer issue resolution
- Develop and maintain comprehensive technical design documentation – development standards, system architecture, high level and detailed design etc.
You have one or more of these skills:
- Experience with modern backend technology such as NodeJS
- Experience with relational and NO-SQL databases: MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
Internships & Fresh Graduates
We are on the lookout for interns and fresh joiners to join our mission in using data to help people and organizations realize their full potential.
Pulsifi operates within a highly collaborative and teamish environment. Besides the basic technical requirements, Pulsifi looks for individuals who are curious, adaptable, and possess the motivation to explore new skills.
We are on the look out Interns and Junior execs in the following functions:
- Digital Marketing
- Data Engineering
- Business Development & Strategy
- Project Lead
- Research & Organizational Psychology
Interns may be assigned to these functions or serve multiple functions based on ongoing business direction.
Business Development Manager
We are looking for people to:
- Identify new business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Execute strong sales processes, supports the development of a full pipeline of sales prospects and demand generation for sustainable growth.
- Establish contact, develop & maintain relationships with prospects
- Maintains relationships with customers and partners in the pursuit and achievement of sales revenue.
- Establish and maintain accurate, timely and documented sales revenue forecasting procedures.
- Ensure there is a proper business case with clear ROI impact, on the standard proposal template.
- Follow-up closely with identified leads and nurture new opportunities from awareness to conversion.
- Scope client needs and identify current and future opportunities based on Pulsifi’s product roadmap
- Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing company-wide sales standards.
You fulfil these requirements:
- 3-5 years of Enterprise sales experience
- Outstanding sales execution track along sales cycle
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Has an understanding of the tech product development cycle
- A thorough understanding of the Human Resource industry is a plus
- Has experience with HubSpot or other CRMs for sales pipeline tracking
- Comfortable working with the following KPIs: New Leads & Partnerships, Pipeline Nurturing, Excellent CRM Hygiene, & Sales Conversions.
- Thrives in an environment that requires constant growth and learning
Contract / Full-time position
Assist in executing digital marketing strategy.
Conduct regular marketing data cleanup to ensure CRM Hygiene.
Ideate and craft email marketing messages that convert prospective leads into qualified leads.
Assist in sales prospecting and nurturing on LinkedIn.
Research and plan content to be updated on Social Media pages: LinkedIn & Facebook
Prepare monthly reports on marketing progress
- Good command of the English language. Ability to write is a major plus.
- Experience in sales support or marketing support is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with social media and digital marketing concepts.
- Is passionate about marketing & business development.
- Is motivated to learn and resourceful in gaining own knowledge to aid in digital marketing tasks.