Pulsifi Personal Data Protection Notice
Pulsifi Pte. Ltd. (Company No:201632137C-H), and its subsidiary, associated and affiliated companies (collectively “Pulsifi” or the “Pulsifi Group” ) are committed to protecting the privacy of visitors and users of www.pulsifi.me and all related portals, sites and Apps (collectively referred to as the “Portal”) and our customers, candidates and partners. As a user of this Portal or our services, this Personal Data Protection Notice outlines what information we may collect about you, how we use and share that information, how you may access your information and your choices about the use and disclosure of your information. If you have any questions about this Notice, please contact us via the contact details below.
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect personal data which relates to an individual and who is identifiable from that information, such as personal details (including your name, date of birth, gender, identification card/passport/birth certificate number, nationality, education, qualifications, work history, training, occupation, interests, background, ethnicity), contact details (such as address, e-mail address, telephone number), payment details (such as bank account, credit/debit card and other payment details,), any information which you have provided in registration/application forms or any other similar forms, any social networking information provided or to which we are given access, references and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by Pulsifi from time to time, and so far as may be allowed by applicable law, may include sensitive personal data such as data relating to health or religious or other similar beliefs. Pulsifi only collects, uses and discloses sensitive personal data with your express consent. This information may be collected when you use this Portal or our services, you sign up or contact us, you provide feedback, whether through this Portal or other social networking services such as Facebook, from the world wide web or social media, when you carry out any transactions with us, or from our partners, affiliates or associates, industry research or databases. In addition, we may from time to time request certain other personal information which may be relevant for the purposes of providing our services and which we will inform you of accordingly.
You will ensure that any personal data you provide (whether for yourself or another person) is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date and you will update/correct such personal information in a timely manner if and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete or outdated by informing Pulsifi. If you provide any personal data of any other person, you will ensure that such person has consented to the provision of such information and the terms of this Notice. If requested, you will provide the necessary written confirmation of such consent.
While the provision of personal data is not mandatory, it is required in connection with the purposes as stated below, and if we do not have this information we may not be able to carry out the purposes or provide our services.
Cookies, analytics and automatic collection of information
We may use and disclose aggregated and anonymised statistics about usage of this Portal or our services. We may also use research or marketing companies to gather such data and provide statistical information about visits to this Portal, data on visitors’ screen settings and other general information. We may also use in-house or third party services to collect and analyze the activities on our Portal and information on our visitors, users, candidates and customers, for system administration, reporting purposes or to improve the Portal or our services/products, and such third party may have access to your personal information on terms which are similar to this Notice.
Use and Retention of Personal Data
We may use your personal data for any of the following reasons:
- To provide services or to perform any of Pulsifi’s obligations, including without limitation any services or obligations related to human resource, talent management, assessment, hiring and staffing
- To process, manage or verify requests or applications for any services or any subscription
- To validate and/or process payments, rebates, refunds and charges
- To send you alerts, updates, mailers, promotional materials and the like from Pulsifi, our partners, customers, advertisers or sponsors and to communicate with you about services,products, events or promotions that may be of interest to you or for registration or attendance at any event or activity
- To facilitate or enable any checks, verification, testing and profiling as may be required
- To manage/operate our business and for internal purposes (such as auditing, data analysis, database records, focus groups, evaluating our services and effectiveness of our marketing efforts, research and development and risk management)
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- To enforce our legal rights or obtain legal advice
- To perform functions described at the time of collection of the personal information
- To respond to questions, comments and feedback
- To communicate with you for any of the purposes listed in this Notice
- For any other purpose that is ancillary to or in furtherance of these above purposes or which is required by law or any regulatory authorities or where we have your permission to do so
We will retain your personal information for a reasonable period necessary to fulfill the purposes set out above and for other legal or business purpose.
Who do we disclose personal information to?
In connection with the above use of your personal information, we may disclose such personal information to the following:
- Employers, customers and partners to whom we provide various services or products in connection with this Portal or our business or operations, or who have contractual arrangements with us (whether in relation with your transaction or requested service or otherwise)
- Service providers, contractors, agents and professionals who provide various services or facilities to us in connection with this Portal, our business or operations or who have contractual arrangements with us
- Our employees, contractors, agents and advisors
- Certain third parties from whom we may obtain information relating to you (such as references) and where such disclosure is necessary to obtain the information
- Financial institutions, third party payors, credit card and payment gateway companies
- Any other person who may be an assignee, transferee or participant in some way in our rights or business (whether actual or proposed)
- Other parties authorised or consented to by you
- Regulatory, enforcement and governmental authorities as permitted or any person as required by law or to comply with the directives of the authorities or any order of court or legal process
- Any other person to whom disclosure is required in order to protect or defend our rights and/or property
- Any of our subsidiary, parent, associated or affiliated companies
- Any other person to whom we (and our subsidiary, associated or affiliated companies or representatives) have a duty of disclosure under applicable law, regulations or guidelines
Transfer outside your country
Please note that such disclosure or use may involve the transfer of your personal information to places outside of your local country/jurisdiction and by providing us with such information, you consent to such transfer in connection with your dealings with us, the requested services or for the performance of contractual obligations or for other legal or business purposes. Any such transfer will be pursuant to contractual arrangements and other safeguards to ensure the appropriate levels of protection equivalent to the protection granted under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and in accordance with this Notice and applicable law. This includes ensuring that recipients of such transferred information are in a jurisdiction which has comparable data protection laws or are otherwise bound to protect the personal information, having appropriate security arrangements and processes to protect and manage the information and ensuring that the collection and use of the information is for the purposes(s) set out in this Notice.
By using our services and/or the Portal and/or providing your personal data, you consent to the collection, use and processing of such information in the manner explained in this Notice (and which is subject to change from time to time). If you do not consent or if you withdraw your consent, you will inform us accordingly. In the event you withdraw your consent, we will inform you of the likely consequences of such withdrawal of consent.
You further consent to your educational, qualifying, training and professional institutions/bodies, employers, customers and referees disclosing your personal information to us. In addition, certain institutions/bodies, employers, referees and customers may require your express consent or submission/confirmation of certain information or documents in connection with the provision of our services. If so, you will be requested to provide such express consent, forms or information (as the case may be) in order to proceed with the provision of the services.
Third Party Portals or providers
You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and selected third parties and limiting the distribution of your personal information. You can do so by contacting us via the contact details below or so far as applicable, by accessing your registration/account with us or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in certain electronic communications we may send to you.
When we receive your request to opt-out from receiving marketing communication, it may take up to fourteen (14) working days for your opt-out to be updated in our records and systems. Accordingly, you may still receive marketing communication during this short period of time. Kindly be reminded that even if you opt-out from receiving marketing communication, we may still contact you for other purposes in relation to the transactions between us or the services you have requested from us.
Protection of Personal Data
We take the necessary security and technical measures to protect the security and confidentiality of personal data in compliance with applicable law. The transmission of payment information (such as credit card and account numbers) is protected through the use of encryption such as SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protection. However, as no means of Internet or mobile transmission or mode or digital transfer or storage is entirely secure, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Checking & Updating Your Details & Passwords
If you wish to access, verify or correct your personal data or obtain information about how your personal data may have been used or disclosed in the past year, you may do so by contacting us via the contact details below. Please note that depending on the request, we may charge a small fee. Please also note that in certain circumstances, we may be prevented by law from complying with your request and we may also decline the request if allowed to do so by applicable law or if the relevant records are no longer retained by us.
Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information or carry out the requests. This proof of identity may take the form of your username/e-mail address and password (or other sign-in information) submitted upon registration (so far as applicable). Therefore, you should keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your username/e-mail and password. If you have an account with us, you can also update your personal information by accessing your account. You undertake to keep safe and not disclose to third parties, your account information, including passwords and sign-in information. We are not responsible for any misuse or disclosure of access information or passwords.
Changes to the Notice
We reserve the right to modify and change this Notice from time to time. Any changes to this Notice will be published at www.pulsifi.me and your continued use of the Portal or our services will constitute your acceptance of the modified Notice.
If there are any inconsistencies between this Notice and the terms and conditions of the services we provide to you, the latter shall prevail.
If you wish to contact us, you have any questions about this Notice or if you would like us to stop or limit the use/processing , request access to, update or correct your personal data within our possession and control, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Pulsifi Pte. Ltd.
Legal & Compliance
150 Cecil Street